about 3 years ago
There are two weeks left to submit your clinical, financial, or operational healthcare app to the GE Health Cloud Innovation Challenge.
Submissions are due February 28 before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the quick-start guide and learn about the benefits of being a GE Health Cloud partner.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- Are you submitting a working, cloud-based software application that solves a clinical, financial, or operational problem for patients, providers, or healthcare networks?
- Have you written a description of your or your company’s ability and plans to take advantage of the GE Health Cloud tools and services? (For more information on the benefits of working with the GE Health Cloud, visit the background page.)
- (Optional, but recommended) Have you provided documentation of your or your company’s impact on healthcare outcomes via supported, quantifiable results, including case studies and user testing sessions?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your app works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included at least one screenshot of your app?
- Have you provided a link to your app for judging and testing? (Here are instructions on how to do that.)
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.